It is certainly the most beautiful lagoon in the Adriatic Sea, it is separated from the sea by the forest
with pine trees of Divjaka. The lagoon is made up of an internal lagoon and one
smaller outer lagoon. Three canals connect the lagoon to the Adriatic Sea. Laguna
has been declared a National Park and is the only official location protected by
Karavasta Lagoon is the westernmost country in Europe where the Curly Pelican
(Pelikanus Crispus) nests, also about 5% of the bird population in all
the world live in Karavasta and often you can see them flying, even
over the town of Divjaka. The lagoon also houses a large number of waterfowl
migratory. A total of 228 bird species were counted. Among the birds that live in
lagoons are Curly Pelican, Flamingo, Thëllza, etc. There are about 29 different species
of amphibians and reptiles (including sea turtles) and 25 species of mammals
including Vidra, Nuselalla, Kaprolli, and the Red Fox
- We start at 08:00 am Sheshi A.Rustemi the new Tirana bazaar Albania.
- Short coffee stops 20-30 minutes along the national road then continue
the adventure trip to the Western Lowlands.
- We start our adventure with boat trips along the lagoon, where for 1:30 min will
to enjoy the natural beauties of the lagoon, the Adriatic, and we will have the chance to
we see hundreds of species of birds along the lagoon.
- But what makes this trip even more beautiful are the two rarest birds in the
world 1. Curly Pelican 2. Flamingos, we will have opportunities for photos during the guides of both
birds are very special they look like they are the owners of the Lagoon.
- The time for hiking is about 30-40 minutes walk through the magical park, enjoying the nature below
the shadow of the Pines and the greenery that surrounds us.
- Another pleasure that we will not leave without enjoying, as is the Watchtower, about
35 m high, at the tower we will have the opportunity to see with the naked eye but also binoculars.
- In the end, we will visit a small museum in the area of Karavasta as which
has just been built by area residents as well as by EU donors.
- Lunch, we will never be able to resist without enjoying the traditional food with
their fantastic cooking in one of the Zone restaurants.
- A little relax and photos around and head towards a historic destination-
- Boshtove Castle which is located west of the Shkumbi river estuary Boshtove- Rrogozhine
- It is a cultural monument, the castle was built in the XV century and it is used by the Venetians for trade, is the only castle in Europe built in the field in our country.
- It's time to enjoy the sunset in the castle charm, the estuary of Shkumbin, and the whole surrounding area.
- Return to Tirana around 19:30 PM, this is where our adventure ends.
Thank you for your trust, we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.
👉🏻What to have with you!
Sportswear, Shoes for Hiking or Sneakers, Sandals, Backpacks, Water Bottles 1 .5
Liter, cotton clothes for change, dried fruits Food, juices, etc., as well as the desire for it
Guida Albania is not just a guide but also an expedition.
👉🏻️The package costs: 1500 lek per person and includes:
(This price is only for groups with more than 10 members)
- My minibus transport
- Accompanying Guide
👉🏻This Guide is combined with;
- Traditional food, etc.