Libohovë (definite Albanian form: Libohova) is a town and a municipality in southern Albania. It is overlooked by Libohovë Castle and has a main street with views across the Drino valley. Libohovë is at the foot of the Bureto Mountain. The region forms part of the Zagori Regional Nature Park located in the Zagori region.
📑 The plan:
- We leave at 07:00 am Chief A.Rustemi the new Tirana bazaar.
- Short coffee stops in cold water 20-30 Mins.
- Then we continue the journey towards the City of Gjirokastra.
- We arrive in the city of Unesco time to visit the magnificent castle of Gjirokastra
extends over the entire area of the 336-meter-high hill on which it was built over the years
'300. The strength of its history and legend has been preserved over the years and, now, it is held as
one of the most visited tourist attractions in Albania.
- Free time to walk through the cobblestone cobbled streets of the bazaar and many places to
- Libohova is a small town located southeast of Gjirokastra, the city is located in
- Bureto mountain feet have a very panoramic position for the Drino valley is really a
- We can't leave without visiting the 4th-century Rrap in the center of Libohova, we take a walk
through the centuries-old stone streets of the city free time for coffee, then we will be accommodated in Homes
waiting room 2/3/4 as desired
- Lunchtime/lunchtime is coming where we can't stay without enjoying the traditional dishes of the area
with organic village products.
- The Laboratory of the Cross is our next destination. The place is named after the church.
- The Church of Labova e Kryqit is one of the oldest in Albania and once contained one
sacred relic that was believed to be part of the true cross of Christ. The building is typical
Byzantine with a high central dome built in the 13th century, but the original foundation
may go deep into the time of Emperor Justinian in the years 527-565 e.j.
- We walk through the stone streets skillfully placed by the early inhabitants of the area, there will be
we have the opportunity to see some very ancient gates carved with finesse from
- We can't leave without enjoying the fresh and crystal clear water of Kroi i Zana.
- Another Monastery is waiting for us to explore it, Manstiri of Shen Thanasi which has been built since
Byzantine time and has a magical architecture as well as a very interesting history and values
- The next and very unique destination of the area, is the ancient Illyrian Castle of Labova, for
explored we will walk a little about 30 min on foot.
- During the road, we will have the opportunity to explore the Piros Cave of Epirus, a cave
very special inhabited in Illyrian times.
- We return again to the center where without realizing it, dinner time has come after we have consumed
dinner, free walking time as desired in the pedestrian area of the small town of
Libohoves. A quiet evening with traditional music of the area or as you wish
👉🏻 Day 2
- We wake up early in the morning under the chirping of birds and consume our breakfast, a little walk
or run in the morning through the stone cobblestones of the city, and get ready for a hiking day too
- We set off on an adventure and a fantastic destination, -The road takes 1 hour by minibus and
we arrive in the Suta Valley a fabulous place where we will have the opportunity to explore 2-3
caves high canyons, mountain slopes, dense forest, and cherry on the cake is Waterfall
the magic of Selcken otherwise called the queen of the Valley and the river.
- We return to the city and prepare to leave the city center, heading for one
another destination such as the Century Bridge of Ali Pashe Tepelena, the Bridge of (Korcodhes) which is
built-in 1920 and was the connecting node for 3 places, Libohoven-Gjirokastra-Janina
we explore the bridge and the surrounding terrain and then head towards Tirana
- Stop for lunch or coffee as desired by Cold Water, then continue on our way
- Return to Tirana around 20: 30-21: 00 PM, here ends our service and adventure
Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism
👉🏻 What to have with you:
-Sportswear, Hiking or Sneakers, Sandals, Backpacks, Water Bottles 1 .5 Liter,
cotton clothes for changing, dried fruits Food, juices, etc., as well as as much desire for it
Guida Albania is not just a guide but also an expedition.
- Minibus transport
- Sleeping in the Reception House
- Guida / Accompaniment
👉🏻 This Guide is combined with;
- Traditional food.