📑 Tirana is the capital and largest city by area and population of the Republic of Albania. It is located in the center of Albania.
👉🏻 The plan:
- Meeting point: 08:00 am at your hotel, Tirane/07.00 Durres city, Rinas Airport.
- We start the tour at Skanderbeg Square. We explain a short history about this square and the buildings around which are: Palace of Culture, the National Bank, the Et’hem Bey Mosque, The Clock Tower, the National Historical Museu.*The Pyramid- the symbol of communism, coffee break to Blloku area and to the Tanners Bridge.
- Palace of Congress and reach Mother Teresa Square,
- House of Leaves and Bunk’Art Museum ECT.
- Lunchtime with traditional food at the new bazaar.
- Back in our start point at 18.00 PM
*Price 15 € for the person (minimum 10 members).
*Price 25 € for a person from Durres City.Rinas Airport (minimum 10 members).
- Transport,transfer from Tirane/Durres/Rinas,ect
- Local Guide
- Local Taxes
*Children from 0-4 free,4-8 half price.
*Price does not include Lunch (10 € Optional).