📑 2 days guide "Drini Waterfall-Peja-Viaferrata-Rugove-Red Lakes"
👉🏻 The plan: First day
- Departure from Tirana 06:00 near A. Rustemi Square, New Bazaar, Tirana, Albania. Our first stop will be 20-30 minutes for a quick coffee along the national road in Kukes, we finish the customs procedures and we leave in the direction of the Beautiful White Drini Waterfall in Radac.
- Drini i Bardhë Waterfall is a waterfall in the western part of Kosovo. It is located on the mountain Zhleb in Bjeshkët e Nemuna in the village of Radac, 11 km away from the city of Peja. The waterfall is located at the source of the river Drini i Bardhë and is 25 m high. Here we will have the opportunity to consume something between nature and near the waterfall.
- After we visited the Waterfall in its vicinity is the Radac Cave.
- The cave is illuminated by a natural window which is located at the top of it. The entrance of the cave is located at an altitude of 578 m. Radac cave is also distinguished in the "architectural" aspect because it is presented as a residential object created by nature., (Entrance ticket to the cave is 2 euros per person is not included in the package)
- Our next destination is the city of Peja, we visit the city car, free time to consume lunch with traditional dishes of the area. A little rest and coffee, then we start heading to Rugova.
- Rugova is an area with mountains in the North-West of the city of Peja, in Kosovo. It is the third region of the Cursed Mountains, otherwise known as the Albanian Alps. In 2013 it was declared a National Park, it is a suitable place for mountaineering, skiing, rock climbing, parachuting, family picnics, etc. Rugova is ranked as the fourth main center for winter sports.
- We are accommodated in a personal wooden Villa according to your wish.
- Is the time for lunch with traditional Rugova dishes, relax a bit and prepare for adventure.
- Time for hiking to the beautiful Lake Kuqishte, the lake at this time is frozen and covered with snow, known as one of the most amazing natural slopes Skating.
- The road lasts about 1:30 normal walking 3 km away from our villas. (Round trip 3 hours).
- This is optional for people who do not want to walk can stay near the villas and look at the stunning landscape of snow-covered fir trees.
- Return to Villas again.
- We heat well in wood fireplaces throughout our rooms.
- Consumption of dinner, around 20:00 or as desired, followed by some dance music (DJ), as well as games and various animations gathered around the fire.
👉🏻 Second day 🔥
- Waking up under the whiteness of snow and light, time for some gymnastics or jogging around our Villas under the guidance of the guide. (Optional)
- Consumption of breakfast around 08: 00-08: 30, after breakfast we continue towards Boga, where we will have free time for Skiing on the magic piste of Boga and exploring the area as desired.
- Near the ski slope we will have lunch as desired (not included in the package).
- About 14:00 we depart from Boga towards the gorge of Rugova where we will have the opportunity to try the adrenaline of Zip Line for about 40-50 min, this is optional and costs 10 € plus, (not included in the package), then we start to Prizren.
- We visit the city of Prizren and the place that made it so famous "Prizren League", the old mosque, the house of Beslidhje.
- PrizrenAfter Prizren we leave for Tirana. Return to Tirana and Durres around 20:30.
- Arrival in Tirana 21:00 with the best impressions from our trip, this is where our service ends. Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and Professionalism.
Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.
"Guida Albania" is not just a guide but also an expedition.
👉🏻 The package costs 60 euros / 7000 lek per person and includes:
(This price is only for groups with more than 10 members)
- Transport minibus
- Sleeping in wooden villas
- Guide / companion
👉🏻 This expedition / Guide is combined with;
-History-Culture-Fun-Adventure-Beach-Exploration-Skiing-Traditional bio food, etc.
👉🏻 What should we have with us in our backpack;
- -Identity card or Passport, as well as power of attorney from the parent for the children
- -Water 1-5 liters, dried fruits, chocolates, refreshing / energy drinks, etc.
- -Gloves, hoods, goggles, electric caricature batteries.
- -Shoes/boots, spare socks for hiking.
- -Cotton underwear with short and long sleeves for the evening.
👉🏻 The price does not include:
- Everything that is not mentioned in this program.
- Guide This guide is also suitable for children, it is suggested from the age of 3-4 free of charge, 5-8 half price, children up to the age of 18 must be equipped with a power of attorney from the parent.
👉🏻 Bookings should be 5-6 days in advance and for more information contact us and visit our offices.
Address: Behind the mark Fish Pall.10 floor, second floor New Bazaar Tirana Albania
-Contact: +355 697236304, WhatsApp, Viber, Sms, Call
Leave a Reply ·