Butrint is located on a low cape on the southwest coast of Albania, according to archeology specialists, has been inhabited at least since the century.
VII BC. Meanwhile, myths speak of the founding of Butrint by displaced Trojans. According to Albanian and English archeologists, around the 4th century BC, the settlement was fortified and the city turned into a cult center dedicated to Asclepius.
- *Meeting point: a tyour hotel 6:00 AM
- *Visit the ksamil city /beach bays
- *Explore the Butrint park
- *Lunch time with traditional food at the city
- *Visit Ali pasha Castle at butrinti Lake
- *Back in our start point at 21.00 PM
*Price 50 euro per person (minimum 10 pax )and include:
- 1.Transport,transfer Durres-Ksamil-Durres
- 2.Local Guide
- 3.Local Taxes
*Children from 0-4 free,4-8 half price
*Price does not include Lunch (10 € Optional)
Address: New Bazzar ,Tirane ,Albania