📑 2/3 days guide in Lukove-Kakome-Krorez-Sarande-Syri kalter
🖊️ The plan: first day
- Departure from Tirana 06:00, near A. Rustemi Square, new bazaar, Tirana, Albania.
- Stop for a little rest and coffee in the account then we continue our journey towards the beautiful village of Lukova
- Pan Panoramic and historical stop at the magnificent Castle of Ali Pash Tepelena in Porto Palermo a little history: The small castle is located in a very beautiful position on a peninsula in the small tectonic bay of Porto Palermo (in antiquity known as the Bay of Panormo ). The castle is located not far from the village of Qeparose and has a triangular shape. Its dimensions are 150 m x 400 m. The height of the walls reaches 20 m.
- After exploring the castle we continue towards Lukova.
- After arriving at the destination we rest a little by the sea and we will set up our camping with umbrellas 2/3/4 as desired, to spend the night between the stars and the light waves of the sea.
- Time to consume lunch at the campsite by placing the grill, for people who want to try the traditional cuisine of the area can go to one of the best restaurants in the center of Lukova, a little rest and free time for the beach, party foam in Lukove Beachbar resort, until the evening.
- Kakome Bay: another pearl of the Albanian Riviera, to explore the bay we will take a local jet ski and enjoy a series of bays and caves to Kakome, stay for 2-3 hours beach and then return to the center.
- During this voyage, we will have the opportunity to visit: Grena Bay, Soldier Bay, Rrjodha Bay, Radac cave, etc.
- Hemi Return to Lukove to our campsite we will enjoy the sunset doing beach afterward, prepare to cook and enjoy dinner with our products on the grill, or in one of the restaurants near the campsite, then relax by the sea, time for fun with live music in the most beautiful Resort of Lukova until midnight.
👉🏻 The second day.
- Waking up early in the morning, a little walking / running or gymnastics by the sea under the guidance of the guide (optional) - consume breakfast at camping and prepare for another adventure.
- Krorez Bay, otherwise called the pearl of the Albanian coastal coast, a fairytale place with crystal clear water, is labeled as the most beautiful place and beach in Albania.
- We go to Krorez we have to walk about two hours back and forth then we will do beach for a few hours, for explorers, it is the place that offers us a series of caves and small bay along the coast from Lukova to Krorez, also the opportunity to practice fantastic sailing with our canoes that we will always have with us.
- For people who do not want to walk we have at our disposal a local boat (this service is not included in the package).
- Kemi After enjoying the beach until the evening, we set up our camping in the Bay / Beach of Krorez, where we will spend another night different and unforgettable.
- Barbecue dinner at our campsite then gathers for the fire with various games and animations until late at night.
👉🏻 Third day
- Waking up early in the morning, a little walking or gymnastics by the sea under the guidance of the guide (optional) - consume breakfast at camping and prepare for another adventure.
- Another destination is the Monastery of Shenmeria in the Bay of Krorez, we visit and explore the ancient monastery, then free time for beach and beam in Krorez until noon as desired.
- Reth Around 15:00 we prepare to return to the locks, relax a bit, and then time for coffee at the magnificent point such as the castle of Lekures Saranda, a little history-culture.
- Ne Stop at the Blue Eye in Delvina, which looks like a whole river coming out of a place so beautiful and very rare in the Albanian lands.
- Kemi After exploring the Eye we set off for Tirana, a short coffee stop in the magnificent city of Gjirokastra a little history, culture, and coffee we continue our return home.
- This is the end of the trip and our Aveturara that will stay in your memory for a long time, return to Tirana around 21: 00-22: 00 in the evening.
Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism
"Guida Albania" is not just a guide but also an expedition.
👉🏻 3-day package with camping costs 55 euros / 6000 lek per person and includes:
(This price is only for groups with more than 10 members)
- Transport minibus
- S Sailing / Canoeing (first day)
- Camping overnight 2 nights (umbrellas)
- Breakfast 2.
- Guide / companion
👉🏻 Note: this guide is programmed for camping, for people who want to stay in a hotel, 40-50 euros extra depending on hotel prices.
👉🏻 This expedition / Guide is combined with;
- -The beaches
- -Traditional bio food Etc.
👉🏻 What should we have in the backpack:
- -Sleeping bag, mattress, or blanket.
- -4-5 liters of water (frozen for 2 days)
- -Packaged foods, dried fruits, chocolates.
- -Refreshing/energetic drinks etc.
- -Suncream, hats, goggles, electric car charger battery
- -Shoes / Sneakers, sandals for walking in the sand and mountains
- -Cotton underwear with short and long sleeves
👉🏻 Bookings are made 5-6 days in advance and for more information contact us and visit our offices.
👉🏻 2/3 day trip is also suitable for children aged 3-5 free, 5-10 half price.
Address: Behind the fish marker pall.10 floor, 2nd floor New Bazaar Tirana Albania
-Contact: +355 697236304, WhatsApp, Viber, Sms, Call