📑 2-days guide to Palasa-Saint Andrea Bay-Grama Bay
- Departure from Tirana 06:00, near A. Rustemi Square, New Bazaar, Tirana, Albania.
- Stop for some rest and coffee in the account then we continue our journey towards the palace.
- Arrive at the Palace without rest, sit down and relax by the sea at the Palace Beach, prepare for hiking towards Grama Bay.
- Around 10:00 we leave for Grame, practically the walk will be by the coast and will last about 5 hours on foot, this, of course, we will have short breaks on the way through the beautiful and virgin bays of Karaburun,
- For people who do not want to walk can take the Skafi from Palasa-Grame and it costs 3000 lek per person (not included in the package).
- We continue hiking along the Ionian coast and in the 5th km we reach:
- The bay of Saint Andrew, the time to relax and unwind, depending on the time we can also go to the beach after consulting the food as desired in nature without polluting the environment that surrounds us.
- Around 17:00 we depart for Grame, our final destination which requires about 2 hours of normal walking, from St. Andrew's Bay to the destination.
- Arrive in the magical Bay of Grama, set up our camping to spend the night with umbrellas 2/3/4, according to your desire.
- Time for the beach then we will explore this wonderful bay by climbing the balcony of Grama to enjoy the sunset as well as the ancient writings from the Time of the Pirates.
- We have dinner and then we approach the fire, games, and various animations until late at night
- Waking up early in the morning, a little walking or gymnastics by the sea (optional)
- Consume breakfast in umbrellas.
- The blue cave is another very attractive destination, time to explore the cave which is located near the bay of Grama, the entrance to the cave can be done from the sea and for this, we will use a local speedboat to enter the end of the cave, this service is optional and costs 1000 lek per person, is not included in the package.
- Free time until noon for the beach in Grame.
- We leave at us around 13:00.
- Shortstop again in Saint Andre just to relax.
- Arrive at the palace around 17:00, relax a bit on the beach of the Palace and depart in the direction of Tirana.
- Stop along the way in Llogara for coffee or yogurt with honey.
- At around 22:00 we are in Tirana, our service ends here.
- .Thank you for your trust, we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism
- We arrive at the starting point, relax a bit, we will leave in the direction of Tirana, a shortstop for coffee at the Neck of the account
- Return to Tirana around 21: 00-22: 00 in the evening, this is where our Service and Adventure ends
Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism
"Guida Albania" is not just a guide but also an expedition
👉🏻The package costs 30 euros / 4500 lek per person and includes:
(This price is only for groups with more than 10 members)
- Transport minibus
- Canoe Canoe
- Jen Camping sleep (umbrellas)
- Guide / companion
👉🏻This expedition / Guide is combined with;
- The beaches
- -Traditional bio food Etc.
👉🏻What should we have with us;
- -Sleeping bag, mattress, or blanket
- -3-5 liters of water (frozen for 2 days)
- -Packaged foods, dried fruits, chocolates.
- -Refreshing/energetic drinks
- -sun cream, hats, goggles, electric car charger battery
- -Shoes / Sneakers, sandals for walking in the sand and mountains
- -Cotton underwear with short and long sleeves
Address: Behind Market Peshkut Ap.10, floor II New Bazaar Tirana Albania
-Contact: +355 97236304, WhatsApp, Viber, Sms Call