Budva is a Montenegrin town on the Adriatic Sea. It has 19,218 inhabitants, and it is the centre of Budva Municipality. The coastal area around Budva, called the Budva riviera, is the center of Montenegrin tourism, known for its well-preserved medieval walled city, sandy beaches and diverse nightlife. Budva is 2,500 years old, which makes it one of the oldest settlements on the Adriatic coast.
- *Meeting point: at your hotel 6:00 AM
- *Visit the Shkodra City
- *Visit Budva City
- *Explore the Kotorr city
- *Lunchtime with traditional food at the Ulqin City
- *Visit the Ulqin City and Castle
- *Back in our start point at 21.00 PM
*Price 45 € for person (minimum 10 pax ),include:
- 1.Transport,transfer Durres-Budva-Durres
- 2.Local Guide
- 3.Local Taxes.
*Children from 0-4 free,4-8 half price
*Price does not include Lunch (10 € Optional)
Address: New Bazzar ,Tirane ,Albania