Museum provides a great journey through a strange and obsessive mind of a dictator. A symbol of political paranoia during the Enver Hoxha rule, this is a ‘must see’ for all people visiting Tirana and who are interested in the history of the country. It’s 16°C inside the bunker, so wear something warm.
📑 The plan:
- *Meeting point: at your hotel 08.00 AM Tirane/07:00 Durres city, Rinas Airport.
- *Visit the Bunker Museum.
- *Visit Tirana center.
- *Visit Dajti Mountain by Kable Cabin.
- *Lunchtime with traditional food.
- *Back in our start point at 18.00 pm,19:00 Durres city/Rinas Airport.
*Price 20 € for the person (minimum 10 members).
*Price 30 € for the person (minimum 10 members), from Durres City/Rinas Airport.
- 1.Transport,transfer Tirane/Durres city/Rinas Airport
- 2.Local Guide
- 3.Local Taxes
- 4.Cable Cabin Ticket
*Children from 0-4 free,4-8 half price.
*Price does not include Lunch (10 € Optional)
Leave a Reply ·