Korca district In addition to the mountainous climate, dense pine and fir forests, and the presence of an impressive landscape, tourists can find parts of the history and heritage of the Albanian people starting from the period of Byzantine rule. In Voskopoja there are a considerable number of Orthodox churches and monasteries belonging to this period.
- *Meeting point: at your hotel 7:00 AM
- *Visit Korca City
- *Visit the Voskopja village
- *Explore the dardha village
- *Lunch time with traditional food at city
- *Hiking Molla valley for 1 Hours
- *Back in our start point at 21.00 PM
*Price 40 € per person (minimum 10 pax )and include:
- 1.Transport,transfer Durres-Korce-Durres
- 2.Local Guide
- 3.Local Taxes.
*Children from 0-4 free,4-8 half price
*Price does not include Lunch (10 € Optional)
Address: New Bazzar ,Tirane ,Albania