Durres is one of the oldest towns in Albania and the first and perhaps the most important of the Greek colonies in the country. It was founded at Epidamnus in 627 B.C. by Greeks from Corcyra (present-day Corfu) and Corinth. Greek and Roman authors called it "the Admirable City" for its temple, statues, and other monuments.
- *Meeting point: at your hotel 9:00 AM
- *You will visit some of the remains such as the amphitheater, the forum, archeological museum, the Venetian tower the outer walls.
- *If you want to enjoy a fish lanch in Durres, we have some suggestions.
- *Lunch time with traditional food
- *Back in our start point at 17.00 PM
*Price 15 € per person (minimum 10 pax )and include:
- 1.Transport,transfer -Cente of-Durres
- 2.Local Guide
- 3.Local Taxes
*Children from 0-4 free,4-8 half price
*Price does not include Lunch(10 € Optional)
Address: New Bazzar ,Tirane ,Albania