Canyon of Holta is a young canyon created over time by the erosion process in Holta River. Inside the canyon are many small and big caves, yet undiscovered by the adventurous travelers. There we can find thermal water too.
Cave of Kabashi is one of the longest caves in Balkans.Nobody has reached the end of the cave and it makes a mysterious cave.
- *Meeting point: at your hotel 8:00 AM
- *Visit the Banja Lake
- *Explore the Holta Canyon
- *Hiking up to the Kabashi Cave (for 2.5 Hours)
- *Lunch time with traditional food at Village
- *Back in our start point at 18.00 PM
*Price 30 € per person (minimum 10 pax )and include:
- 1.Transport,transfer Durres-Gramsh-Durres
- 2.Local Guide
- 3.Local Taxes
*Children from 0-4 free,4-8 half price
*Price does not include Lunch (10 € Optional)
Address: New Bazzar ,Tirane ,Albania