Kruja is a very popular tourist city and is easily reachable from Durrsi. The city was the centre of Albanian resistance against the Ottomans under our National Hero Scanderbeg. He kept the Ottoman armies from crossing into Western Europe for 25 years, thus earning the title “Athleta Christi” awarded by the Pope of the time.
- *Meeting point: at your hotel 8:00 AM
- We will visit the Skanderbeg Museum and a rich Ethnographic Museum with almost all items being original from the end of the 19th century. You can also walk through Kruja’s famous Bazaar full of traditional handicrafts and souvenirs.
- *Lunch time with traditional food at the bazar neck
- *Back in our start point at 18.00 PM
*Price 30 € per person (minimum 10 pax )and include:
- 1.Transport,transfer Durres-Tirane-Durres
- 2.Local Guide
- 3.Local Taxes
*Children from 0-4 free,4-8 half price
*Price does not include Lunch(10 € Optional)
Address: New Bazzar ,Tirane ,Albania