📑 Two-day Super Luxury Guide
👉🏻 The plan: Day 1
- Departure from Tirana 06:00 near A. Rustemi Square, New Bazaar, Tirana, Albania.
- Stop for a little rest and coffee on the national road and then continue our journey to the beautiful Vlora, and the magnificent renaissance of Albania, the next stop in the Gulf of Palermo
- The castle of Ali Pasha in Porto Palermo is located in a very beautiful position on a peninsula in the small tectonic bay of Porto Palermo (in antiquity known as the bay of Panorama). The castle is located not far from the village of Qeparose and has a triangular shape. Near it are some magical and pristine beaches.
- A little relaxation, history, and beach in the bay of Palermo, and then we continue our journey towards Himara
- The old town of Himara and the castle itself are important monuments that need protection so as not to suffer irreparable damage. In the castle, there are signs of the uninterrupted presence of the local Illyrian-Albanian inhabitants for more than 3500 years.
- Time for walking or drinking coffee under the shade of the waves by the sea in Himara and then we leave in the direction of the next destination, Saranda.
- For the first time the name of Saranda is mentioned in the year (1412). Until the 4th century AD it was under the Roman Empire and this is confirmed by the ruins of the surrounding walls, parts of which are located in the city promenade. From the century. of the 4th to the 6th century, Saranda was under the Byzantine Empire.
- Arrive at Ksamil. We are accommodated in the Hotel by the sea in rooms 2/3/4 people as desired, time for adventure by speedboat in the Vivaritt canal to the Castle surviving in the middle of Lake Butrint, it is exactly the time for the sunset
- Butrit Castle was built by the Venetians in the 15th century, a central part of the conflicts with the Ottoman Empire. It was destroyed by a French army retreating in 1798. However, the castle fell into the hands of Ali Pasha (in the 16th century) who fortified it and made it one of the most strategic fortresses in Ioannina and the Balkans. It is thought that there are some exits and underground tunnels. (If time runs out we will visit Butrnit as well).
- Returning to the Hotel we consume dinner with traditional organic dishes (seafood), then free time as desired for nightlife in the Irish Pub Ksamil or Saranda.
👉🏻 Day 2
- Waking up early for those who have the spirit of fitness, we will have a walk or a little run by the sea under the guidance of the Guide, around 7: 30-8: 30 we consume the traditional breakfast of the area.
- Next adventure with an undiscovered destination, we will explore Tongo Island with the super Luxury Sailing Boat around 8-9 hours.
- Tongo Island is an island in the southwest of the Republic of Albania in the Ionian Sea near the city of Saranda, it is a small island and is located near Greece and is an uninhabitable and untouched island.
- We will sail by boat for about 1-2 hours to the final destination, explore the island, time to get sunshine and beach through the beautiful bays of the island, we will spend about 2-3 hours there, lunch will be consumed there in aboard and on our way back we will explore another magic area.
- Ftilese Bay another undiscovered pearl, stay about 30 min -1 hour, and then the next stop is at Cape Merli which is the most famous and most luxurious beach in Albania, relax and coffee about 30-50 min, then we continue our cruise towards the Dry Tree a super beach with crystal water, we refresh and enjoy the beach for about an hour and then return to Ksamil, we depart towards Tirana the next stop in the Blue Eye.
- The Blue Eye is a spring of karstic origin from Broad Mountain. It is a source of fresh water surrounded by dense vegetation and evergreen. It is also known as the 'Bistrica Fountain' as it is the initial water source of the 25 km long Bistrica River, which ends in the Ionian Sea.
- We depart in the direction of Tirana with a short stop in the city of Gjirokastra or Tepelena. Walk or coffee in the city promenade and then we arrive in Tirana.
- This is the end of the trip and our Aveturara that will stay in your memory for a long time, return to Tirana around 20: 00-21: 00 in the evening.
Thank you for your trust, we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.
"Guida Albania" is not just a guide but also an expedition.
👉🏻 The 2-day package costs 75 euros / 8500 lek per person and includes:
- Transport minibus
- Boat Sailing / Sailing Boat to the Island
👉🏻 Accommodation in a hotel 1 night in Ksamil
- Guide / companion
👉🏻 This expedition / Guide is combined with;
- -The beaches
- -Traditional organic food, etc.
👉🏻 What should we have with us in our backpack;
- -Water 1-5 liters, dried fruits, chocolates, refreshing / energy drinks, etc.
- -Sunscreen, hats, goggles, flashlight, caricature batteries.
- -Shoes / Sneakers, walking sandals.
- -Cotton underwear with short and long sleeves for the evening.
👉🏻 Bookings should be 5-6 days in advance and for more information contact us or visit us at our offices.
👉🏻 3 days trip is also suitable for children, from the age of 3-5 free, 5-10 half price.
Address: Behind the fish marker pall.10 floor, 2nd floor New Bazaar Tirana Albania.
-Contact: +355 697236304, WhatsApp, Viber, Sms, Call.