📑 1-day guide to "Mali me Gropa-Tirana"
👉🏻 The plan: day 1
- Departure from Tirana 07:00 near A. Rustemi Square, New Bazaar, Tirana, Albania.
- Stop for some rest and coffee along Dajti Street (Dajti Park) then we continue our journey towards the mountains of Tirana.
- Around 09:00 we arrive in the area of Selita and Feken. Our adventure begins with exploring the surrounding area, the route will be alternated by van and on foot, enjoying the enchanting views between the beautiful forest full of light and color, then a short break at the Fekeni spring and time for hiking on the mountain with Gropa.
Mountain with Pits is one of the rarest karst phenomena in Albania and one of the rarest in Europe, in terms of size and extent. This mountain takes its name from its upper surface, which is full of pits karstic, which were formed by the digestion of limestone in the ice age. These pits have a depth that ranges from several tens of meters, up to over 100 meters in certain areas. Some of these pits end in wells that extend into underground karst caves. This mountain is the "producer" and the beginning of some streams that run through the district of Tirana. From this mountain is supplied water from the source of Selita. Its highest point reaches 1847.3 meters, which is also called the peak of Mcek (also known as Micek). It is a destination for all mountaineering and skiing enthusiasts. In winter it is almost always covered with snow, which occasionally reaches up to several meters, making it suitable for the sport of extreme skiing. The mountain is mostly bare of trees, except for the low vegetation.
- The walk lasts about 2-3 hours back and forth to the highest peak of the mountain 1847.3 meters which is also called the peak of Mcek, the view it offers is impenetrable glacial pits of different sizes, space at an angle of 360 degrees where it distinguishes the peak of Tomorri mountain, Librazhd mountains, Dibra Martanesh, Elbasan, etc.
- We will take a little rest at the top of the mountain in a place that does not smell, we will also consume the food we have taken with us.
- In return, we will explore another trail with fantastic views of the pits formed by erosion, along the way we stay and collect strawberries / wild fruits in the valleys and around the forest.
- The next stop is in the village of Qaf Molle and if desired we will have lunch in one of the best restaurants in the area with traditional organic cuisine (Qingji meat on the spit), then we leave for Tirana with a panoramic coffee in Qaf Priske. It is time to enjoy the sunset in the shade of the balcony of Tirana.
- This is the end of the trip and our Advetura that will stay in your memory for a long time, return to Tirana around 19.00-20.00 in the evening.
Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.
”Guida Albania” is not just a guide but also an expedition.
👉🏻 1-day package 15 euro / 1600 lek per person and includes:
(This price is only for groups with more than 10 members)
- Transport minibus
- Guide / companion
👉🏻 This expedition / Guide is combined with;
-History-Culture-Fun-Adventure-Exploration-Mountaineering-Sailing-Traditional bio food, etc.
👉🏻 What should we have with us in our backpack;
- -Water 1-5 liters, dried fruits, chocolates, refreshing / energy drinks, etc.
- -Sunscreen, hats, goggles, electric car charger battery.
- -Shoes / Sneakers, sandals for hiking.
- -Cotton underwear with short and long sleeves for the evening.
👉🏻 The price does not include:
- Everything that is not mentioned in this program.
- This guide is also suitable for children suggested from the age of 3-4 free, 5-10 half price.
👉🏻 Bookings should be 5-6 days in advance and for more information contact us and visit our offices.
Address: Behind the Fishmarket Ap.10 floor, second floor New Bazaar Tirana Albania.
-Contact: +355 697236304, WhatsApp, Viber, Sms, Call