📑 2-day guide "Theth-Shkoder"
👉🏻 The program: the first day.
- Departure from Tirana 06:00 near A. Rustemi Square, New Bazaar, Tirana, Albania.
- Stop for rest and coffee in Shkodra, then we continue our journey towards our adventure in the Namuna Mountains, "Theth".
- Along the way, we will pass through a fantastic valley in the beautiful village of Boga, stop and see a panoramic view of the whole area where we will have the opportunity for photos, and a little rest.
- The next stop will find us at an altitude of over 1800 m above sea level. We are in Qaf-Thore, otherwise, it is called the Balcony of the Namuana mountains. The three highest mountains: Radohima, Sheniku, Papluku, with an altitude of over 2500, as well as "Theth-Tropoja Alps-Kosovo Alps".
- We arrive in Theth at 12:30, then accommodate in the guesthouse Bjeshket e Namuna in rooms 2/3/4 as desired.
- Lunchtime around 13:30, Lunch at the guesthouse "Bjeshket e Namuna" with fresh and BIO local products (soup, potatoes, lamb or goat, river trout, etc.).
- The next destination is the Blue Eye or as it is known by the locals (Eye of Kaprese), we cross the wire bridge to look at the stone waterfalls, which are rock formations created by the abundant streams of water, to go to the Village while we will use Local transport (high vans as it is a depreciated road), this service costs 500 lekë and it is not included in the package.
- Stop at Nderlyse where we will have the opportunity to explore the stone baths, their appearance is quite interesting as having completely round and smooth shapes, they are rock masses finalized with a natural pool with crystal clear water opportunity to cool underwater crystal emanating from the Eye of Caprese.
- Then we continue the road to the Blue Eye, the location of this beauty is in Lower Kapre, one of the most beautiful villages in the Alps. The Blue Eye is one of the rarest beauties in all of Albania. It is formed by the Black River, which originates in the Black Peak. It is formed by the erosion of rock by water coming down from the mountain.
- Here we will have the opportunity to relax and enjoy the magical view, (Time about 2 hours back and forth on foot).
- On the way back from the Blue Eye to the Village, we will visit another very special attraction called "Grunas Canyon", which is about 2 km long and 60 meters deep, and varies from 2-3 meters wide to 30-40 m, there is an incomparable beauty where all the time there is enough water for canoeing enthusiasts. In this canyon, there are also some very interesting caves to explore.
- Then we return to the guesthouse around 19:00, after we are comfortable it is time for different animations games like volleyball with a fantastic field between the mountains.
- Dinner Time, around 20:30 we will serve dinner with a fantastic menu with traditional dishes of the area.
- We gather around the small fire, we will bake corn and potatoes, enjoy the music, joy, various games as well as animations until midnight.
👉🏻 Second day:
- Waking up early in the morning, a little walking or gymnastics in the mountains under the guidance of the guider (optional) - consume breakfast around 7:30 - 8.00 in the morning with fresh local products (cheese, jam, honey, milk, tea, eggs, etc. ), then prepare for another adventure.
- We descend to the beautiful and big valley of Shala which is located in the center of Theth village, we continue walking parallel to the river of Shala which originates from the mountain of Radohima and flows through Okol.
- The Tower of Isolation, an ancient and stoic tower that has become a symbol of peace, exactly where over 300 blood have been reconciled, from all over the flag of Shala.
- We continue the walk towards the magical waterfall of Grunas, which is one of the most special natural beauties in the Albanian Alps, which has been declared as a natural monument protected by the Albanian government. (Time around 1:30 min round trip).
- Grunas waterfall with its slender body over 30 meters high together with the surrounding circuses and the Bloja Mill, create one of the most interesting places to be visited by every tourist who visits Theth. The waterfall has a special feature: its water all springs from rock and is snow water.
- We rest for about 1 hour to enjoy the enchanting view, the opportunity to cool down under the waterfall, the time to take photos and videos. Then we return to our final destination Church Village.
- Theth Church is a Catholic church in Theth of Shkodra district, built in 1892, the Church was one of the first constructions in this place where the parish priest of the church lived.
- The first parish was Father Stjefen Gjeçovi, who in 1917 opened the school being a teacher of children. After visiting the church we return to the guesthouse around 14:00 for a little rest and coffee.
- About 15:00 we take our bags/luggage and we will leave this alpine wonder, the last destination. Oasis FISHTE, where we will have the opportunity to enjoy traditional local cuisine BIO (optional).
- Return to Tirana around 9:00-10:00 p.m. and this is where our service and adventure ends.
Thank you for your trust! We will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.
"Guida Albania" is not just a guide but also an expedition
The package costs 60 euros / 6800 lekë per person and includes:
(This price is only for groups with more than 10 members)
- Transport with a comfortable minibus
- Sleeping Guesthouse
- Guide / companion
👉🏻 This expedition / Guide is combined with;
- The beaches
- Traditional organic food, etc.
👉🏻 What should we have with us in our backpack;
- Water 1-5 liters, dried fruits, chocolates, refreshing / energy drinks, etc.
- Sun cream, hats, goggles, electric car charger battery.
- Shoes / Sneakers, sandals for hiking.
- Cotton underwear with short and long sleeves for the evening.
👉🏻 The price does not include:
- Everything that is not mentioned in this program
- You should keep in mind that we are in the Alps and we can not have fixed schedules as we can have a difference of plus or minus 1 hour.
👉🏻 This guide is also suitable for children, it is suggested from the age of 10 and up.
Address: Behind the market Fish, 10-floor building, second floor New Bazaar Tirana Albania
-Contact: +355 97236304, WhatsApp, Viber, Sms, Call