📑 1-day trip Narte-Zvernec-Vlora
👉🏻 The plan:
- Departure from Tirana 06:00 near A. Rustemi Square, New Bazaar, Tirana, Albania.
- Stop for some rest and coffee on the national road. Then we continue our journey towards beautiful Vlora. The first destination is the Narte-Zvernec lagoon.
- The lagoon is named after the village of Narta, which is located on the southern shores of the lagoon. Over 34,800 species of wintering and migratory birds are inside the lagoon, there are also the two largest islands that of Zvernec.
- Z Zvërnec Island is 430 meters wide and 300 meters long. It is almost covered with tall pine trees. Recently a fantastic wooden bridge has been built about 270 meters long for pedestrians. It connects the territory with the island and the lagoon, inside the Island there is an ancient monastery and in the back a small Orthodox church.
- The Monastery of Saint Mary which belongs to the 13th century is one of the famous Byzantine monasteries in the region of Vlora. It is located in a remote location on the islands of the Narta lagoon. The embroiderer of the Albanian flag, Marigoja, was buried near the monastery in 1832.
- Kemi After exploring the Island, the Monastery, the Orthodox Church it is time for a cruise full of adventures. We take local boats and do a supercruise through the lagoon. During the cruise, we will have the opportunity to see the Curly Pelicans as well as the migratory flamingos.
- My lunch, lunch at a guest house in Zvernec especially for us, with traditional dishes of course with lagoon and seafood. Our next destination is the historic Kanina Castle.
- Kanina Castle is located 6 km away from the city of Vlora, on a hill 380m above sea level. The perimeter wall is 1 km long and covers an area of 3.5 hectares. It is thought to have been erected there from the IV century BC. The castle was rebuilt by Justinian in the VI century, who in Epirus built or rebuilt 94 fortifications. After consuming coffee on the balcony of Vlora, we return to the center.
- A short walk in the center of Vlora, the flag square, the newly restored promenade, coffee, and free time in Lungo-Mare enjoying the sunset by the sea.
- This is the end of the journey and our Aventura that will remain in your memory for a long time, return to Tirana around 20: 00-20: 30 in the evening.
Thank you for your trust, we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.
"Guida Albania" is not just a guide but also an expedition.
👉🏻 The 1-day package costs 20 euros per person and includes:
(This price is only for groups with more than 10 members)
- Transport minibus
- Boat sailing in the lagoon
- Guide / companion
👉🏻 This expedition / Guide is combined with;
- The beaches
- -Traditional organic food, etc.
👉🏻 What should we have with us in our backpack;
- -Water 1-5 liters, dried fruits, chocolate, soft drinks/energy drinks, etc.
- -Sunscreen, hats, goggles, flashlight, caricature batteries.
- -Shoes / Sneakers, walking sandals.
- -Cotton underwear with short and long sleeves for the evening.
👉🏻 Bookings are made 5-6 days in advance and for more information contact us or visit us at our offices.
👉🏻 The 1-day trip is also suitable for children, from the age of 3-5 free, 5-8 half price.
Address: Behind the fish marker pall.10 floor, 2nd floor New Bazaar Tirana Albania
-Contact: +355 697236304, WhatsApp, Viber, Sms, Call