The Osumi Canyon is a river canyon in southern Albania, near the town of Çorovoda., erosion has created pockmarked cavern walls with small caves.
Gradeci Canyon, the most beautiful and spectacular canyon of the valley of Osumi, stands close to the cave. It is 4 km long, 40 m high, and in different spots, only 1.5 m wide. Its slopes descend rapidly into the river.
- *Meeting point: at your hotel 8:00 AM
- *Visit the Corovoda City
- *Explore the Gradeci Canyon
- *Hiking to the Osumi Canon/Caves (for 2.0 Hours)
- *Lunch time with traditional food at Village
- *Visit Bogova Waterfall
- *Back in our start point at 18.00 PM
*Price 40 euro per person (minimum 10 pax )and include:
- 1.Transport,transfer Durres-Corovode-Durres
- 2.Local Guide
- 3.Local Taxes
*Children from 0-4 free,4-8 half price
*Price does not include Lunch(10 € Optional)
Address: New Bazzar ,Tirane ,Albania