Theth National Park is a national park in northern Albania. Established in 1966, the parkcovers(26.3 km2) and is centred on the Albanian Alps,. It is dominated by high terrain, with a wide variety of natural features, including valleys, rivers, mountains, waterfalls, dense forests and several rock formations.
- *Meeting point: at your hotel 5:00 AM
- *Visit the Shkodra City
- *Visit the Boga village
- *Explore thethi park/churches
- *Exolore Grunasi Waterfall
- *Lunch time with traditional food at Eaglesland
- *Hiking up to the blue eye for 2 Hours
- *Back in our start point at 22.00 PM
*Price 40 € per person (minimum 10 pax )and include:
- 1.Transport, transfer Tirane-Thethi-Tirane
- 2.Local Guide
- 3.Local Taxes.
*Children from 0-4 free,4-8 half price
*Price does not include Lunch (10 € Optional)
Address: New Bazzar ,Tirane ,Albania