📑 2/3 days guide in "DHERMI-GJIPE"
👉🏻 Program: first day
- Departure from Tirana 06:00, near A. Rustemi Square, new bazaar, Tirana, Albania.
- Stop for a little rest and coffee in the account then we continue our journey towards the beautiful Dhermi.
- Around 11:30 we are in Dhermì we sit by the sea for a while, after a visit to the Monastery of Saint Theodore, it was built in the 14th century on the ancient shrine of the god Zeus and Artemis, the hunting goddess In 1946 it was closed by the communist regime and later became a military base for the Soviets. The monastery is located on a wide hill covered with olive trees and cypress trees between Dhërmi and Gjipe Canyon. then we set off in the direction of Adventures in the Bay of Gjipe.
- The road takes us about 30-40 minutes taking panoramic photos along the coast to the bay of Gjipe.
- Arrive in Gjipe Bay, relax a bit and start setting up our camping to spend the night between the stars and the sea with umbrellas 2/3/4 as desired later time to relax by the sea in crystal clear water.
- Kemi After we have received enough radiation it is time for my Lunch we will consume lunch (the food we have taken with us we will prepare on the grill) or in one of the restaurants in the area.
- We are now in the middle of Gjipe Bay and we can not stay without exploring The fantastic Gjipe Canyon is a fixed time for exploration and adventure.
- During the exploration we will have the opportunity to practice the fantastic sport of Mountaineering, where we will do ups and downs with ropes through the canyon rocks, this applies to professionals as well as amateurs.
- It is optional for people who do not want to walk and Explore can stay on the beach and enjoy the crystalline beach of the Ionian Sea.
- The magical sunset is coming in Gjipe and where is more beautiful !! Then we consume dinner with organic food of the area, then we will have different games and animations under the light of the fire that we will light
- The second day
- Waking up early for those who have the spirit of fitness and will have a walk or a little run by the sea.-Around 7: 30-9: 00 we consume breakfast, for sleep, there is no morning at all. Then beach and relax as desired
- Fant Another fantastic destination where we will explore the Pirate Cave a very attractive place and inhabited in ancient times by various pirates.
- We have 2-3 opportunities to visit the Cave:
- We will use the canoes from Gjipese beach to the cave of the Pirates and along the coast.2-we have a speedboat available that can go to the cave for 15 minutes and to the Bay of St. Andrew. (Jetski costs 10 € is not included in packages).
- If time promises, we will explore another magical destination called "Cave Beach" where we will walk again for about 1 hour back and forth (Optional).
- We return to Gjipe again, relax, and then set up camp, at 16:00 get ready to return to Dhermi where we left.
- We leave for Tirana with a short stop for coffee in the magical waterfall of Borshi.
- Explanation: For all those who do not want to walk to Dhermi, we have a speedboat available, service with a Gjipe-Dhermi speedboat costs 10 € (not included in the Package).
- This is the end of the trip and our Aveturara that will stay in your memory for a long time, return to Tirana around 21: 00-22: 00 in the evening.
Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.
"Guida Albania" is not just a guide but also an expedition.
👉🏻 2-days package with camping costs 25 euros / 3800 lek per person and includes:
(This price is only for groups with more than 10 members)
- Transport minibus
- Ano Canoeing
- Jen Camping sleep (umbrellas)
- Guide / companion
Note: this guide is programmed for camping, for people who want to stay in a hotel, 40-50 euros extra depending on the hotel prices in Dhermi.
👉🏻 This expedition / Guide is combined with;
- -The beaches
- -Traditional organic food, etc.
👉🏻 What should we have with us in our backpack;
- -Sleeping bag, mattress, or blanket
- -4-5 liters of water (frozen for 2 days)
- -Packaged foods, dried fruits, chocolates.
- Refreshing/energetic drinks etc.
- -sun cream, hats, goggles, electric car charger battery
- -Shoes / Sneakers, sandals for walking in the sand and mountains
- -Cotton underwear with short and long sleeves
Bookings are made 5-6 days in advance and for more information contact us and visit our offices.
Note: The 2/3 day trip is also suitable for children aged 3-5 free, 5-10 half price.
Address: Behind the fish marker pall.10 floor, 2nd floor New Bazaar Tirana Albania.
-Contact +355 697236304, WhatsApp, Viber, Sms, Call.