📑 2-days guide “Drymades inn-Dhermi-Grame”
👉🏻 1st-day program
- Departure from Tirana 06:00, near A. Rustemi Square, new bazaar, Tirana, Albania.
- Stop for a little rest and coffee in the account then we continue our journey towards Drimadhe / Dhermi.
- Arrive in Drimadhe a little rest sit and relax by the sea in the magical beach, prepare for a little hiking towards Horse Bay a fantastic bay, is exactly the ideal place to set up our campsite to spend the night with umbrellas 2/3/4
- After we have settled in the camping, free time to enjoy the crystal clear water on the beaches of Drimadhe or Dhermi until noon.
- Time to consume lunch with traditional dishes in one of the best restaurants in the area in Drimadhe / Dhermi, some rest, and time for party foam at the resort Drimadhe, until the evening.
- Another adventure awaits us for people who are passionate about diving, for about 1.30 we will dive into the underwater world, during the diving we will have the opportunity to explore a Mig Plane that fell into the sea since the First World War. this service costs 25 euros per person and is not included in the package), diving is optional people who do not want to can enjoy the wonderful beaches.
- Imi The sunset finds us in the upper part of Drimadhe where we will practice the beautiful sport of Mountaineering, with written ups and downs for amateurs and professionals.
- Dinner at camping and then coffee relax by the sea, time for fun with live music and DJ at Drimadhes resort until midnight.
👉🏻 Day 2
- Waking up early in the morning, a little walking or gymnastics by the sea under the guidance of the guide (optional) - consume breakfast at camping and prepare for another adventure.
- The other magical destination is Grama Bay, we depart around 9.00 with jetski with a cruise full of adrenaline (lasts one hour), where we will explore a series of pearls such as Blue Cave, St. Andrea Bay, etc., arrive in GRAME stay there about 3-4 hours to enjoy the beach and the terrain.
- Hemi We return to the starting point, relax a bit and then prepare to leave for Tirana, a shortstop for coffee, or the famous Kos with Meat in the Neck of the account.
- Return to Tirana around 21: 00-22: 00 in the evening, this is where our Service and Adventure ends.
. Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism
"Guida Albania" is not just a guide but also an expedition.
👉🏻 The package costs 50 euros / 6000 lek per person and includes:
(This price is only for groups with more than 10 members)
- Transport minibus
- Jen Camping sleep (umbrellas)
- Guide / companion
👉🏻 This expedition / Guide is combined with;
- The beaches
- -Traditional bio food Etc.
👉🏻 What should we have with us;
- -Sleeping bag, mattress, or blanket.
- -3-4 liters of water (frozen for 2 days)
- -Packaged foods, dried fruits, chocolates.
- Refreshing/energetic drinks etc.
- -sun cream, hats, goggles, electric car charger battery
- -Shoes / Sneakers, sandals for walking in the sand and mountains
- -Cotton underwear with short and long sleeves
Address: Behind the market Fish Ap.10 floor, second floor New Bazaar Tirana Albania.
-Contact: +355 97236304, WhatsApp, Viber, Sms, Call