📑 1-day guide to "Tirana mountains and Martanesh"
👉🏻 The plan: 1 day
- Departure from Tirana 07:00 near A. Rustemi Square, New Bazaar, Tirana, Albania.
- Some rest, and coffee along Dajti street (Dajti Park) then we continue our journey making the mountains in Tirana.
- Res Around 09:00 we arrive in the area of Selita and Feken lakes. Here begins our adventure, complete with exploring the surrounding areas and continue our journey (by minibus), along the road to Stanos Linos at the bottom of the mountain with Gropa.
- Rad The next destination is Rabbit Lake that happened in the Shengjergji area, it is a panoramic stop where you can see in a dominant point from above a fabulous view of the lake and the whole area (for a person who has the spirit of adventure we sit down to the Lake, 1-hour hiking) the rest can wait for us upstairs enjoying the balcony of the Tirana mountains.
- Biza of Martanesh-It is our goal and objective. We start towards it and reach the large and green field of Biza to saturate the eye with space, springs, rivers, and forests that surround it like a kidney in the middle of fat.
- Gorge and Valit Cave-Another another fantastic area attraction. The cave is up to 150 m high and over 250 m long but from the folklore of the inhabitants of the area, it is said that this cave has no end and can last over 3 hours of the journey inside it and at the end, there is a lake. Inside the mountain, adventurers need air bombs to be inserted to the end, this is reinforced by the legend of Vali.
- * Legend of Vali * Many years ago there was a Cobaneshe who was grazing her cattle near the Cave. It was called Vali. Meanwhile, there was heavy rain and hail and unfortunately, the river Bize which enters the cave has taken Cobaneshen together with her cattle, from the gorge through the cave has taken her to Martanesh, since that day the inhabitants called Gryka and Cave of Val.
- Lake Bizet surprises with a fantastic view which has been advertised by Financial Time and K. Minister E. Rama, we walk along the lake. We look at the relaxing views that are covered with forest branches to the lake, the ideal place for consumed little food we took with us.
- Shengjergji Waterfall-an attraction of the capital, the waterfall is up to 35 m high, and a large flow of water especially in the springtime. There is a special beauty that should not be left without visiting, after exploring the waterfall we leave for Tirana with a panoramic stop in Dajt National Park.
- This is the end of the trip and our Advetura that will stay in your memory for a long time, return to Tirana around 20:00 in the evening.
Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.
"Guida Albania" is not only a guide but also an expedition.
👉🏻 1-day package 15 euros / 1700 lekë per person and includes:
(This price is only for groups with more than 10 members)
- Transport minibus
- Guide / companion
👉🏻 This expedition / Guide is combined with;
-History-Culture-Fun-Adventure-Beach-Exploration-Mountaineering -Traditional bio food, etc.
👉🏻 What should we have with us in our backpack;
- -Water 1-5 liters, dried fruits, chocolates, refreshing / energy drinks, etc.
- -Sunscreen, hats, goggles, electric car charger battery.
- -Shoes / Sneakers, sandals for hiking.
- -Cotton underwear with short and long sleeves for the evening.
👉🏻 The price does not include:
- Everything that is not mentioned in the program.
- This guide is also suitable for children suggested from the age of 3-4 free, 5-10 half price
Bookings should be 5-6 days in advance, to contact us visit our offices.
Adresse: Behind the fish market, Ap.10 floor, floor II-te Pazari i ri Tirane Albania.
-Contact +355 697236304, WhatsApp, Viber, Sms, Calls.
Leave a Reply ·