📑Information about Karaburun-Sazan
The Karaburun-Sazan Marine Park is a marine park in the Vlorë County of southwestern Albania. The marine park encompasses over 125.70 km2 (48.53 sq mi) and comprises the boundaries of both the Peninsula of Karaburun and the Island of Sazan. It is the house of a vast array of landforms, including mountains, caves, islands, depressions, bays, cliffs, canyons, and rocky coasts, all contributing to an exceptionally considerable biological diversity.
- Departure at 06:30 on Sunday in the New Bazaar of Tirana around (rotation of JSC Rustemi).
- Stop for a little rest and coffee along the way.
- At 10:00 we will start the boat trip (Julka Ship), towards the adventure and mystery of the island and the Peninsula.
- During boating, we will have the opportunity to consume breakfast, music, and the greatness of the sea.
- We arrive on Sazan Island, the time to get acquainted with the history after hiking and exploring the amazing island which takes about 1:30 hours min, up to its highest peak 324 meters. (Optional for those who love the beach can stay in one of the bays in Sazan Island)
- From Sazan Island, we set off in a mysterious and undiscovered destination Haxhi Aliu Cave a natural monument that was inhabited by the only Albanian Pirate Haxhi Aliu. This cave located on the Karaburun peninsula is a giant cave and beautiful hill where we will have the opportunity to get inside and explore the beach inside.
- If the sea is high, we can't enter the cave, but we will make a panoramic visit near the cave, videos, photos, etc.
- Explanation: For those who want to enter the Cave, they have to board a small boat because our ship is large and cannot be inserted inside the cave, this service will cost an extra price per person and is not included in the package.
- Then we will continue to explore the Peninsula Anchoring at St. Basil's / Jan's Bay, a fabulous place and crystal clear water, where we will go to the beach and relax for 2-3 hours. For people who have the spirit of adventure, we will have the opportunity to explore some small virgin bays. During this time we will practice the extreme sport of diving for both amateurs and professionals.
- We consume lunch in the restaurant of the Ship or the area with organic products. If you have taken food with you, you can consume it as you wish. (Optional)
- Time for fun with foam parties, music and refreshments, and animations on the board of our ship.
- About 18:00 we board the ship to return to the port of Vlora.
- We start driving to Tirana with a short stop for coffee.
- Here ends our service and adventure.
- Return to Tirana around 20: 30-2: 00 in the evening.
"Guida Albania" is not just a guide but also an expedition
The package costs per person
- Transport with a comfortable minibus
- Guiden / escort.
- Beach chairs
👉🏻This expedition / Guide is combined with:
- traditional bio food
👉🏻What to have with you:
1.5-2 lt water, Dry food, soft drinks, sunscreen, hats, goggles, electricity, walking sneakers,
Thank you for your trust! We will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.