📑 2 days guide at "Farma Sotira-Kolonje-Leskovik-Drilon"
👉🏻The plan: two days
- Departure from Tirana 07:00 near A. Rustemi Square, New Bazaar, Tirana, Albania.
- Stop for some rest and coffee along the national road in Fish City then continue our journey to the Southeast.
- Around 09:30 we arrive in the city of Lasgush (Pogradec), Pogradec is a nostalgic city! He realizes the feeling as soon as he goes down the national road to discover the lake of seagulls and swans, the next stop by the lake for a little rest and coffee.
- We arrive in Kolonje around 12 o'clock, it lies in the Southeastern part of Albania, it is part of a physical-geographical unit in the central mountainous province, the southern part. Erseka is the capital of the district of Kolonjë. After we have relaxed, we walk into the city and set off towards another very interesting destination.
- Rehova Among the picturesque villages worth visiting is a historical center with an open art gallery with its gates with mystical symbols and inside them full of charm and hospitality with a big heart.
- After visiting the village, it is time to have lunch in one of the best restaurants in the village with traditional dishes and continue our journey towards Sotira.
- Gërmenj - Farma Sotira This is an oasis of tranquility that is suggested to everyone, especially those who have the spirit of adventure, it is surrounded by beautiful pine forests on the side of the mountain, in Farm Sotira we will be accommodated in wooden holiday villas 2/3 / 4 to your liking. The villas are in complete harmony with the surrounding nature.
- We visit the surrounding area, for people who love hiking we will climb Gramoz mountain to the Caspian lake located in the mountain, the rest of the group can stay in Shelegur Lake which is located a few kilometers after passing Sotira, the view that gives you a wonderful panorama, where beyond the water in the background are also the majestic ridges of the Nemercka mountain range.
- Hemi We return to the farm, relax a little and enjoy the sunset in nature, dinner comes with fantastic traditional organic cooking, in the evening we will light a fire, music, songs, and dances until midnight.
👉🏻 The second day
- Waking up early in the morning, a little walking or gymnastics under the guidance of the guide (optional), consume breakfast around 7:30 - 8.00, with fresh local products then prepare for another adventure.
- Leskovik Thermal Waters-These springs are located 10 kilometers south of the small town of Leskovik and are otherwise known as the Vronomero springs. Perhaps not very popular these thermal waters are rich in various salts that help treat some diseases. The temperature of these waters varies from 29 to 40 degrees Celsius and is considered a precious asset not only in the area of Leskovik, walking to the lakes lasts about 2.5 hours. Then we will enjoy the boiling water in the lakes, leaving the thermal baths and the next destination is Leskovik Waterfall.
- Leskovik Waterfall-It is located on the side of the national road Ersekë-Leskovik, hidden among the deep canyons that accompany it all the way. (If time will promise).
- We return to Sotira farms, have lunch with fantastic dishes with meat (Goat, Lamb), and then prepare to visit little Paris.
- We visit the beautiful Korca, the Red Tower, the magnificent Church, the Old Bazaar (time for coffee to eat at the bazaar as desired), the next stop in Pakun e Drilonit-Teto Olga and we depart towards Tirana.
- This is the end of the trip and our Aveturara that will stay in your memory for a long time, return to Tirana around 21: 00-22: 00 in the evening.
Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.
"Guida Albania" is not just a guide but also an expedition.
👉🏻 The 2 days package costs 65 euros / 7500 lek per person and includes:
(This price is only for groups with more than 10 members)
- Transport minibus
- Sleeping in wooden villas
- Guide / companion
👉🏻 This expedition / Guide is combined with;
-History-Culture-Fun-Adventure-Beach-Exploration-Mountaineering-Sailing-Traditional bio food, etc.
👉🏻 What should we have with us in our backpack;
- -Water 1-5 liters, dried fruits, chocolates, refreshing / energy drinks, etc.
- -Sunscreen, hats, goggles, electric car charger battery.
- -Shoes / Sneakers, sandals for hiking.
- -Cotton underwear with short and long sleeves for the evening.
👉🏻 The price does not include:
- Everything that is not mentioned in this program.
- Guide This guide is also suitable for children suggested from the age of 3-4 free, 5-10 half price.
👉🏻Bookings are made 5-6 days in advance and for more information contact us and visit our offices.
Address: Behind the Fish Market Ap.10 floor, 2nd floor New Bazaar Tirana Albania.
- Contact: +355 697236304, WhatsApp, Viber, Sms, Call
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org