📑 Two days trip to the Osum Canyon & Bogova-Berat Waterfall ✳
👉🏻 Osum Canyon - Geomonument
The Osum Canyon is the largest in Albania. It lies along the Çorovodë-Hambull segment of the Osum valley, is about 13 km long, from 4 to 35 meters wide, up to 80-100 meters deep, with vertical slopes, at the bottom of which flows the 'playful' Osumi, becoming 'proud' of Bogova Waterfall - Geomonument.
Bogova Waterfall appears in the lower part of Bogovë village, on the road leading to Skrapar. Its source is from Tomorri Mountain 2416m. The waterfall is about 20 m high and below it forms a crystal bathtub. The alluring beauty of the waterfall has attracted many visitors, both local and foreign.
It takes approximately 45 minutes from Berat to get off at.
📑 The plan:
- We start the new Tirana Bazaar at 07:30.
- 07:30 we will stop for about 20 minutes to rest.
- Then we continue in the direction of the Canyons and we will make the next stop at 'FLAMURIC PANORAMIC LACORIA'.
- This improvised balcony gives you the opportunity to take fantastic photos on a rare landscape.
- After the turn, there is 'KILLING OF THE NUS', an attraction built on a legend, which is not as it seems at first glance.
- ZABERZAN'S WAY 'a connecting device on both sides of the canyon, which is placed in a unique and impressive path.
- We take a short walk on this path.
- Then we stop at the 'NIKJA POINT' where we will go for a walk in the canyon, during this time we can bathe in the waters of Osum.
- 14: 00 We return to Bogova. There we will consume something to drink or eat (optional) in a panoramic and fresh environment.
- We are heading towards the WATER. Approximately 15 minutes of walking to reach this hidden wonder.
- There we will explore the waterfall and the surrounding area with time to take video photos to your liking.
- At around 18:30 we will be in the city of 'UNITED CITIZENS', where we will have a coffee on the main promenade of the city.
- Accommodation in 4 * Hotel in Berat center as well as dinner consumption in hotel or restaurants in Berat as you wish.
- Walking around the stone city is free time for you.
- Breakfast will be consumed on the hotel premises.
- Then it's time for hosting and culture, we head to the magnificent castle of Berat.
- After we have drawn the castle of Berat, we start walking towards the small town of Corvoda, walking around the city
- Time for a traditional lunch in one of the area's restaurants.
- Start driving towards Tirana and resting along the way, rest and coffee.
- In return, we will enjoy the sunset at the Venetian Castle of Bashtove.
- Return to Tirana around 20: 30-21: 00 PM, this is where our service and adventure ends.
👉🏻What should you have with you:
-Sportswear, Shoes for Hiking or Sneakers, Sandals, Backpacks, Water Bottles 1 .5 Liter, cotton clothes for shifts, dried fruits Food, juices, etc., as well as as much desire to explore.
❤️ "Guida Albania" is not just a guide but also an expedition
- Minibus transport
- Bed of 4 stars at Berat hotel
- Guida / Accompaniment
- Rafting +30 Euro
👉🏻This Guide is combined with:
- Traditional bio food
Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.