📑2-days guide "PALERMO-BORSH-HIMARE-VLORE"
- Departure from Tirana 06:00, near A. Rustemi Square, new bazaar, Tirana, Albania.
- Stop for a little rest and coffee in the account then we continue our journey towards the beautiful village of Borsh
- Pan Panoramic and historical stop at the magnificent Castle of Ali Pash Tepelena in Porto Palermo a little history: The small castle is located in a very beautiful position on a peninsula in the small tectonic bay of Porto Palermo (in antiquity known as the Bay of Panormo ). The castle is located not far from the village of Qeparose and has a triangular shape. Its dimensions are 150 m x 400 m. The height of the walls reaches 20 m. After exploring the castle we continue towards Borsh
- Bre Arrive in Borsh, a little rest/coffee at the waterfall or by the sea, as we are accommodated in the camping with umbrellas 2/3/4 as desired, free time to enjoy the crystal clear water through the white beaches of Borsh, until noon
- Time to consume lunch with traditional dishes in one of the best restaurants in the area, a little rest and time for the beach, party foam at Borsh resort, until evening
- Ors Borsh waterfalls are another destination for all hiking enthusiasts, we walk about 2 hours back and forth towards the waterfalls, the walk starts from the castle of Sopot. The old bridge to the area of Fterre village, we arrive at the good waterfall, we refresh a little under the sweet crystal water of the waterfall as well as the spring.
- The sunset finds us in the upper part of the village in the magnificent Sopot Castle which: Borsh Castle (or Sopot Castle as it is known in history) is located on a hill of Borsh village which is 500 m above sea level built around IV-III century BC, after enjoying the sunset we return again to the camp.
- Dinner at camping and then coffee relax by the sea, time for fun with live music and DJ at the most beautiful resort of borsch until midnight.
- Waking up early in the morning, a little walking or gymnastics by the sea under the guidance of the guide (optional) - consume breakfast at camping and prepare for another adventure.
- Horseback Riding along the Borsh-Himara coast, a fabulous horse guide along the coast 1:30 min we take video photos and then we go back to the point where we left.
- The next adventure is cruising with Canoe / Kayka on the open sea, where we will visit the fantastic Bay of Firikuli with characteristic rocks, etc., it is a fantastic sport and highly sought after by all ages.
- We return to the camp, relax a bit, and then prepare and leave for Tirana, a shortstop for coffee or the famous Kos with Meat in the Neck of the account.
- Return to Tirana around 21: 00-22: 00 in the evening, this is where our Service and Adventure ends.
Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.
"Guida Albania" is not just a guide but also an expedition.
👉🏻 The package costs 55 euros / 6200 lek per person and includes:
(This price is only for groups with more than 10 members)
- Transport minibus
- Horseback riding
- Jen Camping sleep (umbrellas)
- Guide / companion
👉🏻This expedition / Guide is combined with;
- -The beaches
- -Traditional bio food Etc.
👉🏻What should we have with us;
- -Sleeping bag, mattress, or blanket
- -Water 1-5 liters (frozen for 2 days)
- -Packaged foods, dried fruits, chocolates.
- -Refreshing/energetic drinks etc.
- -sun cream, hats, goggles, electric car charger battery
- -Shoes / Sneakers, sandals for walking in the sand and mountains
- -Cotton underwear with short and long sleeves
Address: Behind the market Fish Ap.10 floor, second floor New Bazaar Tirana Albania
-Contact: +355 97236304, WhatsApp, Viber, Sms, Call