Hidden away among the mountainous landscape of Tepelena, reaching Peshtura Waterfall grants the traveler a hike full of wonderful natural phenomena. The gorgeous waterfall sits along the Tepelena highlands, an area that inspired many of Edward Lear’s watercolors. And, once you set out on this journey, you will understand why. Wear your best hiking shoes, pack some water, snacks, and a light change of clothes and be prepared to witness a spectacle that you thought belonged only in the movies.
👉🏻 1 day trip to Peshtura Waterfall
- Start at 07:00 on Sunday in A.Rustemi Square New Tirana Bazaar Albania.
- Stop for panoramic photos and coffee along the way without going to Progonat as we have
left the city of Tepelena.
- After we arrived, our adventure guide to the Bences Canyon begins.
- We arrive at the long-awaited place at the besieged Peshtura Waterfall-Progonat
between the mountains and numerous fields, the waterfall is multi-story and has a magical view
makes it even more special there is also high water flow that which springs from
- We stay there for panoramic photos, we relax a bit and it's time to go to the beach.
- The waterfall is the ideal place to get a ray and enjoy its sweet and crystal water which is the ideal place to consume even a little food that we should have taken with ourselves.
- Walking and exploring will take over 2 hours back, on foot the guide is
affordable for any age category.
- We are ready to return, after a day full of adventure and adrenaline, we stop at the city of Tepelena and visit the city, the pedestrian area, and the castle of Ali Pasha, walk according to your desire.
- Stop for a little rest and coffee as desired near Fier, then we continue
the road to the Tirana House.
- Return to Tirana around 20: 30-21: 00 PM, this is where the service and adventure ends.
Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism
👉🏻 What you should take:
-Sportswear, Hiking or Sneakers, Sandals, Backpacks, Water Bottles 1 .5
Liter, cotton clothes for change, dried fruits Food, juices, etc., as well as as much as possible
desire to explore
👉🏻 Guida Albania is not just a guide but also an expedition.
👉🏻️ The package costs: 20 euros or 2200 lek per person and includes:
(This price is only for groups with more than 10 members)
- My minibus transport
- Guida / Accompaniment
👉🏻 This Guide is combined with:
- Traditional bio foo
Leave a Reply ·