Seven days Tour in Albania From North to the South
- Day 1 Airport-Tirane
- -Picking up from the Airport and taking you to the hotel in Tirana center
- -Getting the accommodation at the hotel, if we have time we will make city center tour of Tirana
- -Skenderbeg Square, Ethebeu and Namasgja mosque, Tirana Castle, Tabaku bridge, ect
- Day 2 Tirane-Valbone
- Breakfast on the hotel early morning and going to Valbona valley, its take 3 hour drive from Tirana to the Komani lake. After that, we will take ferry and sailing 3 hours through Komani lake to the Fjerza lake.
- -Komani Lake after the creation of the dam has already covered for nearly four decades the millions of years trace that the river Drin had carved to create its bed. The Drin River is formed by the union of its two branches, the White Drin which originates in the area of Peja-Kosovo and the Black Drin from Lake Ohrid-Macedonia, in the area of Kukes-Albania, continuing as the only one through the mountainous region of Has, Tropoja and Shkodra.
- After Fjerza lake we arrived to the Valbona valley, first we get accommodation at the hotel and then its time for lunch with traditional food of Valbona.
- Start to explore the valley, the Valbona river, xhema lake, ect
- Back to the hotel, time for dinner and enjoy Albanian music.
- Day 3 Valbone-Thethi (Trail)
- We will take packed breakfast for ourself
- Around 06.00 we will start hiking the famous trail from Valbona-Thethi national Park, the trail it will take more than 6 hour through the mountains.
- During the way, we will visit an fantastic water fall, after thatwe will reach the neck of Valbona time for some relax, eating something that we have in our bags.
- Arrived in Thethi around 14:00pm towards Thethi center, first get the accommodation in the center of village in our Guest House.
- Time to visit the Church of the village. An unusual and beautiful church was built in 1892 by one of the most legendary priests. Not only for Theth and the Catholic Church but the whole of Albanian culture. He was father Shtjefen Gjeçovi.
- The Tower of "Immersion" but unlike the name, it served to reconcile bloods. Built 4 centuries ago as a "Tower of Protection" from the enemy, it has changed its function several times, as a tower of reconciliation and reconciliation.
- Grunasi waterfall is located on the western slope of the Thethi Valley in Albanian Alps. It starts at the western foot of the Boshi mountain peak, where it forms a narrow rocky through a limestone slope, then the water immediately falls from a height of 25 m.
- Back in our guest house and time for dinner with traditional food, after that we will organise some games and have a big fire at night.
- Day 4 Thethi-Shkoder
- Breakfast in the hotel and around 08:00 starting an adventure up to the Blue Eye.
- First we will explore some naturale polls at Nderlyse village. We make some beach there, the water its very clean and cristal!
- Next destination is The Blue Eye. It is the most frequented natural attraction in Theth. This amazing attraction is placed in the village of Kaprre, approximately 7 km away from the center of Thethi village. The Blue Eye of Kaprre, part of Thethi National Park, is a well (Black Well) with a surface of about 100 m2 and about 4-5 m deep, which is formed by the Black River flow that descends from the upper Kaprrea around two and half hours. First stop is at Thore Neck!
- Thore Neck which is our first stop on fantastic view in 2000 m high sea level.
- Arrived at the village, accommodation at the Guest house. Rooms are for 2/3/4 people. After some rest we will enjoy the lunch with Albanian traditional food!
- Time for lunch at one of the best restorants of the Boga village, after that we are leaving from Boga toward Shkodra city.
- Arrived in Shkodra, will be visiting the center, accommodation at the hotel.
- Day 5 Shkoder-Vlore-Sarande
- Breakfast in the Hotel 08:00-09:00am
- Rozafa Castle is near the city of Shkodër, in northwestern Albania. It rises imposingly on a rocky hill, 130 metres (430 ft) above sea level, surrounded by the Buna and Drin rivers. Shkodër is the seat of Shkodër County, and is one of Albania's oldest and most historic towns. After we finish, we'll be going to Shiroka village.
- Shiroka is located four kilometers away from Shkodra, on the shore of Shkodra Lake and at the foot of Mount Taraboshi. The tourist spot of Shiroka is undoubtedly one of the most special attractions to offer a weekend to be close to.
- Time for lunch at the village with traditional fish of the lake.
- You can stay to enjoy the beach into the cristal water. Arourd 15:30 back to the starting point.
- Starting to the Southern Albania. We are going to the Vlora city, visit Zverneci island and having a walk at Lungo-Mare sidewalk.
- We're going to visit Llogara park, Porto Palermo castle, Himara Castle and city, Borshi waterfall, Dhermi village and Saranda city.
- Accommodation atthe hotel inSaranda city, time for dinner with traditional sea food.
- Day 6 Sarande-Krorez-Ksamil
- Breakfast atthe hotel 08:00—09:00am.
- Time for boat adventure and we will explore: Krorzez Bay (which is an amazing beach there) and Kakome Bay, Rrjolli Bay-Soldier Bay, Secret bay, Turtle Cave, ect.
- Time for lunch there (Krorez Bay) with traditional food.
- Back to the hotel in Saranda. Dinner at Lekuresi Castle, with amazing sunset.
- After its night life in Saranda (oposional)
- Day 7 Ksamil-Gjirokaster-Tirane
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- -Going to Ksamil, will be visiting 4 Island there.
- -Time for dinner at the hotel and later on proper time for night life in Ksamil.
- -Going to visit Blue Eye in Delvina district, Gjirokaster Castle and UNESCO heretage city.
- Turning back to the Hotel or Airport.
-This is the end of the tour!!
Many thanks for your coming
The package cost 650 euro for person and includes:
-Private Transport everywhere
-6 nights Hotel with Breakfasts
-Boat Tickets in Saranda-Krorez Bay
-Personal Guide all around Albania
Note: This is a seven days tour to the most beautiful destinations around Albania with 3-4 days hiking (not to much), mostly to the north of Albania and 3-4 days around Albanian Riviera. The tour is combined with:History, Culture, Explore and boat Adventure.
If you don’t like to take the boat adventure (you can stay just in the beach) of course the package it will more cheaper!
In THIS TOUR THE LUNCHES AND DINNERS ARE NOT INCLUDED!
This tour is designed for group of hikers friends (minimum 4-6 personal),also for families+kids (no under 12 years ), if you cannot reach this number, you will be join with someone else of group (8-10-12 persons)
Booking tour: From April to November
Choose the tour, contact directly and we will set up your dates as you wish to travel!
Thank you very much for coming and for your Trust!
More Info :+355 697236304 Whatsapp, Viber, Sms, Call
Adrese: Avni Rustemi Square,Pazari I ri,Tirane ,Albania