Shkodra's Lake: is the largest lake in the Balkan Peninsula and is considered one of the oldest lakes in the world, located at an altitude of 6 meters above sea level, 368 km², the deepest point of the lake is about 45 meters.
-Buna River: located on the Albanian-Montenegrin border, originates from Lake Shkodra, has a length of 44 km, and flows along the Buna plains, including the Animal, Trush, Velipoja Plains
-Drini River is the longest river of Albanian lands with 335 km. It flows into the Adriatic Sea, near Lezha and in the Buna River, Drini is formed near the city of Kukes with the union of its two main tributaries: the Drini i Bardhë that originates near Peja, and the Black Drini that flows into Struga from Lake Ohrid.
📑 1 day guide with adventure at "Shiroke-River Drin-Bune-Shkodra"
👉🏻 Program: One day
- Departure from Tirana 07:00, near A. Rustemi Square, New Bazaar, Tirana, Albania.
- Stop for a little rest and coffee along the national road then we continue our journey towards the Albanian tourism "Shkodrer"
- Around 9 o'clock we arrive in Shiroka, the Water Sports Park, from where we will first receive the relevant instructions, equip ourselves with the sailing tools, and start our magical lap on the shores of Lake Shkodra with a canoe/kayak as desired.
- We Stop at Lake Lilies for Birdwatching with binoculars, bird diversity, in the area of lilies we will see the white-faced swallow which nests there and the curly Pelican.
- Our journey continues along the jungle of the Buna River and the magnificent castle bridges of Rozafa.
After the union of Buna with the river Drin where we meet and enjoy its freshness we stop for a coffee and a little rest by the river in the small village of Zues.
- Rad The next stop with a stop will be at the cultural monument Kisha e Shirqit for a cultural injection and we use the time for the beach as desired, this itinerary is unique and lasts about 5 hours by kayak.
- In the old Obot village is the final stop, this will be done around 16:00, we visit the small village a little rest, history, coffee.
- Consume lunch with traditional Shkodra cuisine (carp pan) in one of the best restaurants in the area, and then get ready to return home.
- This is the end of the trip and our Aveturara that will stay in your memory for a long time, return to Tirana around 21:00 in the evening.
Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.
"Guida Albania" is not just a guide but also an expedition.
👉🏻 1 1 day package costs 25 euros / 3000 lek per person and includes:
(This price is only for groups with more than 10 members)
- Transport minibus
- Canoe / Kayaking
- Guide / companion
👉🏻 This expedition / Guide is combined with;
- -History-Culture-Fun-Adventure-Beach-Exploration-Canoeing / kayaking
- -Traditional organic food, etc. (not included in the package)
👉🏻 What should we have with us in our backpack;
- Water 1-5 liters (frozen)
- Packaged foods, dried fruits, chocolates.
- Refreshing/energetic drinks etc.
- Sun cream, hats, goggles, electric car charger battery.
- Sneakers, water sandals for walking on the river/lake Shore.
- Cotton underwear with short and long sleeves.
👉🏻 Bookings are made 5-6 days in advance and for more information contact us and visit our offices.
👉🏻 Note: This daily guide is not suitable for children under 15 years old.
Address: Behind the fish marking pall.10 floor, 2nd floor New Bazaar Tirana Albania
-Contact: +355 697236304, WhatsApp, Viber, Sms, Call