📑 1-day guide "Kusari Cave-Decani Monastery-Drini Waterfall-Peja"
👉🏻 The plan:
- Departure from Tirana 06:00 am near A. Rustemi Square, New Bazaar, Tirana, Albania, our first stop will be 20-30 minutes for a quick coffee along the national road in Kukes, customs procedures depart in the direction of Gjakova in the Cave of Kusar.
- Kusar Cave Gjakova -> It is located only 1km away from the village Kusar, better said inside this village, with almost forest views. It is about the Kusar Cave, which is located in terrain at the foot of the Pashtrik Mountains. This cave has a characteristic rocky and stepped courtyard, which enables the walk of visitors who want to explore the interior of this cave. After exploring the Cave another historical destination awaits us.
- Deçan Monastery - is a cultural heritage monument in Deçan, Kosovo, Deçan Monastery, built in the 14th century, is part of the UNESCO list of protected monuments.
- The monastery was built near the river Bistrica, under the sharp slopes of the Cursed Physicians, and was rebuilt on the foundations of an old Illyrian church by St. Stephen Uroshi III of Deçan, the uncle of King Milutin and the father of King Dushan.
- Currently in this Medieval Albanian Monastery live over 25 monks as in medieval times, guarded by NATO forces and entry is free for everyone.
- After exploring the magnificent monastery, we set off in the direction of the Drini i Bardhe Waterfall.
- Drini i Bardhë Waterfall - is a waterfall in the western part of Kosovo. It is located on the mountain Zhleb in Bjeshkët e Nemuna in the village of Radac, 11 km away from the city of Peja. The waterfall is located at the source of the Drini i Bardhë river and is 25 m high. Here we will have the opportunity to consume something between nature and near the waterfall.
- After we visited the Waterfall in its vicinity is the Radac Cave.
- The cave is illuminated by a natural window which is located at the top of it. The entrance of the cave is located at an altitude of 578 m. Radac cave is also distinguished in the "architectural" aspect because it is presented as a residential object created by nature. (Entrance ticket to the cave is 2 euros per person, not included in the package).
- Lunch with traditional dishes in the restaurants near the Drini Spring, then we leave in the direction of Peja.
- Our next destination is Rafshi I Dukagjini, it used to be Sandzak, and the center is the city of Peja, then we visit the city square, in our free time a little rest and coffee, a little history and then we leave in the direction of Prizren.
- We visit the city of Prizren and the place that made it so famous "League of Prizren", the old mosque.
- Arrival in Tirana 21:00 with the best impressions from our trip, this is where our service ends.
Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.
👉🏻 "Guida Albania" is not just a guide but also an expedition.
The package costs 20 euros / 2500 lek per person and includes:
- Transport minibus
- Guide / companion
👉🏻 This expedition / Guide is combined with;
History-Culture-Fun-Adventure-Beach-Exploration-Mountaineering-Sailing-Traditional bio food, etc.
👉🏻 What should we have with us in our backpack;
- -Identity card or Passport, as well as power of attorney from the parent for children under 18 years.
- -Water 1-5 liters, dried fruits, chocolate, soft drinks/energy drinks, etc.
- -sunscreens, hats, goggles, flashlights, charger batteries.
- -Shoes / Sneakers, sandals for hiking.
- -Cotton underwear with short and long sleeves for the evening.
👉🏻 The price does not include:
- Everything that is not mentioned in this program.
- This guide is also suitable for children, it is suggested from the age of 2-3 free of charge, 4-8 half price, children up to the age of 18 must be equipped with a power of attorney from the parent.
👉🏻 Bookings should be 5-6 days in advance and for more information contact us and visit our offices.
Address: Behind the Fishmarket Ap.10 floor, second floor New Bazaar Tirana Albania
-Contact: +355 697236304, WhatsApp, Viber, Sms, Call
Leave a Reply ·