📑 1 and 2 days guide in “Oak Lake-Valamare-Gramsh
👉🏻 The plan:
- Departure from Tirana 07:00 near A. Rustemi Square, New Bazaar, Tirana, Albania.
- Stop for a little rest and coffee in the small town of Gramsh then we continue our journey towards Lily Lake.
- Around 09:00 we arrive in the area of Gramsh, here begins our Adventure initially with the area of Sotira.
Sotira Waterfall is formed by water springs coming from Tomori Mountain, gives, a fantastic natural view that is attracting more and more tourists every year. The spills that flow through the limestone rocks and that fall in the form of cracks from the heights of 20-100 meters, make you totally wander in a spectacle of colors and experiences. Thanks to a green terrace, you can approach the Waterfall and relax under the temptation of the source.
- The walking path lasts about 1.30 min, the walk from the village Sotire is green and fresh that is followed by numerous water sources that you will encounter along the way, and the sudden appearance of the magnificent waterfall with its characteristic noise, we stay about an hour there enjoying the enchanting view, we return to the village and another magical destination awaits us.
- After arriving at Bio Farm it is time to enjoy lunch with traditional Gramshiote dishes, get some energy and explore the area with Lake Lilies
Oak Lake or as it is otherwise known, Lily Lake is located near the village of Lenie, at an altitude of 1105 meters above sea level. This lake is one of the most interesting in the Gramsh area. Oak Lake represents a glacial lake about 800 meters long and 400 meters wide. There is a rich living world, which is distinguished especially the large water lilies otherwise known as the symbol of life, passion, love, and purity. It is surrounded by a dense pine forest with an area of about 12 ha. Together with the surrounding forest, it forms a very interesting lake and forest ecosystem.
- We stay around the lake for about 2-3 hours enjoying its magical view, opportunities for beach and relax in the lake lilies and fish, for hiking amateurs we will do a walk among the pine forest very close to the lake, which is better than the sunset the sun between the crystal clear mountain water and the forest.
- We are accommodated in Bio Farm with rooms 2/3/4 as desired in wooden villas we will enjoy dinner with traditional local dishes, gather around the fire roasting chestnuts, music, and games until midnight.
👉🏻 The second day
- Waking up early in the morning, a little walking or gymnastics across the valley under the guidance of the guide (optional) - consume breakfast around 7:30 - 8.00, with fresh local products then prepare for another adventure.
- Valamara is a mountain with a height of 2373 m on the border between the districts of Korça, Gramsh, and Pogradec. To the north, it borders Guri e Topit. There are numerous forms of glacial relief and glacial lakes over 1600 m. The Shkumbin River flows on the eastern slope, while the Devolli flows on the western and southeastern slopes.
- Arrive in the village of Lenie and time for hiking to the top of Valamare at an altitude of 2373 m, along the way we will have the opportunity to see some glacial lakes, pine forests and valleys and water sources, the walk will take about 3 hours back and forth Return to the Guesthouse a little relax and start towards Tirana, stop in the city of Gramsh for coffee.
- This is the end of the trip and our Aveturara that will stay in your memory for a long time, return to Tirana around 21: 00-22: 00 in the evening.
Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.
"Guida Albania" is not just a guide but also an expedition.
👉🏻 2-day package 50 euro / 6000 lek per person and includes:
(This price is only for groups with more than 10 members)
👉🏻 The package costs the person and includes:
- Transport minibus
- Sleeping Guesthouse
- Guide / companion
👉🏻 This expedition / Guide is combined with;
-History-Culture-Fun-Adventure-Beach-Exploration-Mountaineering-Sailing-Traditional food, etc.
👉🏻 What should we have with us in our backpack;
- -Water 1-5 liters, dried fruits, chocolates, refreshing / energy drinks, etc.
- -Sunscreen, hats, goggles, electric car charger battery
- -Shoes / Sneakers, sandals for hiking
- -Cotton underwear with short and long sleeves for the evening
👉🏻 This guide is also suitable for children suggested from the age of 3-4 free, 5-10 half price.
Bookings are made 5-6 days in advance and for more information contact us and visit our offices.
Address: Behind the mark Fish Pall.10 floor, second floor New Bazaar Tirana Albania.
-Contact: +355 697236304, WhatsApp, Viber, Sms, Call.