📑 2 days guide "Drini Waterfall-Peja-Viaferrata-Rugove-red lakes"
👉🏻 The plan: first day
- Departure from Tirana 06:00 am near A. Rustemi Square, New Bazaar, Tirana, Albania, our first stop will be 20-30 minutes for a quick coffee along the national road in Kukes, we do customs procedures and we leave in the direction of the Beautiful White Drini Waterfall in Radac.
Drini i Bardhe Waterfall is a waterfall in the western part of Kosovo. It is located on the mountain Zhleb in Bjeshket e Nemuna in the village of Radac, 11 km away from the city of Peja. The waterfall is located at the source of the river Drini i Bardhe and is 25 m high. Here we will have the opportunity to consume something between nature and near the waterfall.
- After we visited the Waterfall in its vicinity is the Radac Cave.
- The cave is illuminated by a natural window which is located in its upper part. The entrance of the cave is located at an altitude of 578 m. Radac cave is also distinguished in the "architectural" aspect because it is presented as a residential object created by nature. (Entrance ticket to the cave is 2 euros per person is not included in the package).
- Our next destination is the city of Peja, we visit the city center, we have free time to consume lunch with traditional dishes of the area. A little rest and coffee, then we depart in the direction of Rugova.
- Rugova is a mountainous area in the North-West of the city of Peja, in Kosovo. It is the third region of the Cursed Mountains, otherwise known as the Albanian Alps. In 2013 it was declared a National Park, it is a suitable place for mountaineering, skiing, rock climbing, parachuting, family picnics, etc. Rugova ranks as the fourth main center for winter sports.
- Via ferrata or "Iron Road" the only one in the Balkans, we visit the wonders of Rugova, canyons, caves and for people who have the spirit of adventure is the time for Viaferrata (about 2-3 hours climb)
- In the evening we will be accommodated in wooden villas at Lake Rugeve with rooms 2-3-4 according to your wishes, a little rest and then we will consume dinner with traditional dishes of Rugova, time for fun with music and joy until midnight, we will light a fire outside and roast chestnuts, play different games.
👉🏻 The second day
- Waking up early in the morning, a little walking or gymnastics across the valley under the guidance of the guide (optional) - consume breakfast around 7:30 - 8.00, with fresh local products then prepare for another adventure in the Rugova Lakes.
- The lake is a mountain which is located on the Lake Mountain in the Cursed Mountains which lie in the western part of Kosovo. This lake is known throughout the Balkans, it is at an altitude of 1,970 meters above sea level.
- We go hiking in the Rugova Lakes, the walk lasts about 3 hours back and forth, exploring Lake Kuqishta and Lake Dreljave very beautiful covered with fir which is located 1 km from Kuqishta. We relax and enjoy nature, then return to the Villas of wood and prepare to set off towards beautiful Prizren.
- . We visit the city of Prizren and the place that made it so famous, the "League of Prizren", the old mosque, the house of the Covenant, the car and later time for a coffee, we leave for Morina.
- Arrival in Tirana 22:00 with the best impressions from our trip, this is where our service ends. Thank you for your trust, we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.
Thank you for your trust we will serve you with pleasure and professionalism.
"Guida Albania" is not just a guide but also an expedition.
👉🏻 The package costs 60 euros / 7000 lek per person and includes:
(This price is only for groups with more than 10 members)
- Transport minibus
- Sleeping in the Guesthouse
- Guide / companion
👉🏻 This expedition / Guide is combined with;
-History-Culture-Fun-Adventure-Beach-Exploration-Mountaineering-Sailing-Traditional bio food, etc.
👉🏻 What should we have with us in our backpack;
- -Identity card or Passport, as well as power of attorney from the parent for the children.
- -Water 1-5 liters, dried fruits, chocolates, refreshing / energy drinks, etc.
- -Sunscreen, hats, goggles, electric car charger battery.
- -Shoes / Sneakers, sandals for hiking
- -Cotton underwear with short and long sleeves for the evening
👉🏻 The price does not include:
- Everything that is not mentioned in this program.
- This guide is also suitable for children, it is suggested from the age of 3-4 free of charge, 5-10 half price, children under the age of 15 must be equipped with a power of attorney from the parent.
👉🏻 Bookings should be 5-6 days in advance and for more information contact us and visit our offices.
Address: Behind the Fishmarket Ap.10 floor, second floor New Bazaar Tirana Albania.
-Contact: +355 697236304, WhatsApp, Viber, Sms, Call.
Leave a Reply ·